Dennis Glynn Architects, Inc. provides
Architectural, Interior Design and
Construction Management services for a
full range of projects, including:
- Project Programming/Budgeting
- Site Evaluation
- Schematic Design & Design -
- Construction Drawings & Specifications
- Bidding and Contract Negotiations
- Construction Administration
- Documentation of Existing Facilities
- ADA Compliance reviews
- 3D computer generated building model
- Simulated project fly-by, walk-through
- Construction simulations
Services include free initial consultation.
We strive to produce a high quality
product, within budget and date targets,
with personal attention to the clients
needs at all times.
Licensed Professional Architect
- State of Hawaii license no. AR-5745.
- State of Washington license no. 11454.
- Opened Dennis Glynn Architects
- Relocated from Seattle to Honolulu to
open branch office of Seattle
1974 - 1980:
Washington State University
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural
- American Institute of Architects
- US Green Building Council
- BIA 2002 Grand Award for Residential